- In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you (the consumer) have 7 working days from receipt of the goods in which to inform UK Garden Buildings Limited, via email, letter or facsimile of your wish to cancel the order.
- Your payment will be refunded within 30 days at the latest.
- UK Garden Buildings Limited will arrange collection direct with you (the consumer).
- There may be a charge for collection, you will be advised either by telephone or email.
- Someone will be required at the address to hand over the item and sign for the return.
- Orders which are made to measure cannot be exchanged or refunded (unless they are faulty).
- The consumer must take reasonable care of the goods until collection.
|FREE DELIVERY AREAS ARE:
||Cheshire, Central incorporating Birmingham, Derbyshire, Flintshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Peterborough, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Stoke, South Yorkshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Wrexham, Oxfordshire.
10% Delivery charge
|Anglesey, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Clywd, Conwy, Gloucestershire, Gwynedd, Huntingdonshire, Luton, Powys, Rutland, Swindon, West Yorkshire
|20% Delivery Charge
||Avon, Berkshire, Blaenau Gwent,
|25% Delivery Charge
Brighton, Bournemouth, Bridgend, Bristol, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, East Sussex, Essex, Glamorgan, Greater London, Hampshire, Kent, Medway, Neath, Newport, Norfolk, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Somerset, Southampton, Southend-on-Sea, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Thurrock, Torbay, West Sussex, Thurrock, West Sussex, Wiltshire, Vale of Glamorgan
Please contact us if you are outside of these areas, and would like a delivery quote, however we do not deliver to Scotland and the North East.