Impressive and modern Walton is perfect for use as a home office, gym or garden sun lounge as it affords maximum light and height. The doors can be positioned on the left, Centre or right and extra windows can be added to the sides if required. As one of Britain’s leading garden building manufacturers; we are proud to say all our garden buildings are handmade in England. The Walton garden room would be a perfect choice for customers who are looking for a traditional styled building. The pitched roof and clean lines with our craftsmanship gives the Walton a stunning design. The Walton would be even more appealing with cedar shingle or cedar clad roofing upgrade; However, the Walton has felt tile roof as standard.
Free external painting and laminate flooring on our elite range!
THE PRICES ARE UNDER MAINTENANCE. THERE IS A CHANGE FROM 1ST OF MARCH.
PLEASE CONTACT US OR LOCAL AGENT FOR UP TO DATE PRICES.
- The Walton 8' x 6' (2.43m x 1.82m)£3920.00
- The Walton 8' x 8' (2.43m x 2.43m)£4675.00
- The Walton 10' x 8' (3.04m x 2.43m)£5075.00
- The Walton 12' x 8' (3.65m x 2.43m)£5590.00
- The Walton 10' x 10' (3.04m x 3.04)£5640.00
- The Walton 12' x 10' (3.65m x 3.04m)£6200.00
- The Walton 14' x 8' (4.26m x 2.43m)£6200.00
- The Walton 16' x 8' (4.87m x 2.43m)£6770.00
- The Walton 14' x 10' (4.26m x 3.04m)£6770.00
- The Walton 16' x 10' (4.87m x 3.04m)£7335.00
- The Walton 10' x 12' (3.04m x 3.65m)£7335.00
- The Walton 12' x 12' (3.65m x 3.65m)£7895.00
- The Walton 14' x 12' (4.26m x 3.65m)£8460.00
- The Walton 16' x 12' (4.87m x 3.65m)£9025.00
- The Walton 10 x 14' (3.04m x 4.26m)£8460.00
- The Walton 12' x 14' (3.65m x 4.26m)£9025.00
- The Walton 14' x 14' (4.26m x 4.26m)£9590.00
- The Walton 16' x 14' (4.87m x 4.26m)£10150.00
- The Walton 10' x 6' (3.04m x 1.82m)£4875.00
- Insulated Roof and Walls - insulated on site with 50mm rock wool insulation
- Strong ex. 2"x2" planed framework (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- Internal vertical clad with 12mm tongue & groove shiplap
- Barrier paper on the outside walls and internal walls have a reflective aluminium foil vapour barrier fitted before boarding
- 18mm tongue & groove matchboard floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2"x2" floor joists (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- High Specification Joinery - Mortise and tennon doors and windows which feature draught proofed sealed units - double-glazed
- 4' or 5' joinery made double hinged doors (5' wide x 6'6" high (1524mmx1970mm) or 4' wide x 6'6" high (1524mmx1970mm)
- Chrome fixings
- 3 lever lock
- Felt Shingle (tiles) in a choice of four colours – Red, Brown, Black & Green
- Delivery - in most cases delivery is free, however some areas may incur a small charge, please enquire.
- The buildings are factory spray painted to a colour of your choice, with a choice of over 30 colours. Joinery will be painted inside and out. Although we use primer we cannot guarantee "knots" will not surface through the paint as this is a natural phenomenon and is due to resins in the timber.
- Internal boards are natural
- Electric - If you require electricity in your building we recommend an Electrician (of your choice) is on site for approx. an hour on the day of fitting to put the first fix in, to return when the building is completed to do the final fix.
- Access - we require at least 8' (2.43m) clearance for the sections to be delivered to your site.
- Payment - we require a 25% deposit when your order is placed, a further 60% of the total is to be paid up to 7 days before delivery, the final 15% is paid on completion on the day of fitting. (We do not take personal cheques and DO NOT charge for card payments)
- We must have a flat, level and solid base for the Elite range of buildings, you will have problems with doors and windows if this is not the case, we reserve the right not to fit your building if the base is not flat and level, if we cannot fit the building on the first confirmed date, you will be charged a storage and failed delivery fee.
- Optional Extras include cedar roof shingles, cedar roof slats or eco slate effect roof tiles in grey or red
- Optional Extra of an insulated floor
- Optional Extra - Internally Painted
- FREE FITTING SUBJECT TO ACCESS - we can manufacture the building in smaller parts to access difficult areas however this is chargeable.
I just wanted to email to say how impressed we are with The Dalbury and the service we have received.
Throughout the ordering process nothing was too much trouble. On the day of delivery Steve and Phil arrived nice and early and we were very impressed with them, very professional and very hard working. Please pass on our thanks.
We are super impressed with The Dalbury and it exceeds our expectations in terms of quality for the money. Comparing other similar products on the market this is far superior and I would highly recommend UK Garden Buildings to anyone.