The Security Pent
The Security Pent is ideal for the storage of valuable equipment.
Standard features include 50% more framing than the Supreme range, a heavy duty fully framed door, security windows, padbolt protector and internally bolted hinges. Available in 10 different door positions.
The building is also available to be made to your own specification.
If you have any concerns about the safety of equipment on your property then the Security range is for you. The building is available tanalised or factory spray painted in a choice of over 30 colours. This building is fitted by our professional fitting teams.
Please note the images shown are for illustration purpose only and each building will vary accordingly to the specifications. This building can be made bespoke to suit your needs, please contact us. ALL TIMBER SIZES ARE IMPERIAL AND NOMINAL.
Please note that our prices are currently being updated.
- Security Pent 6' x 4'Check back soon
- Security Pent 7' x 5'Check back soon
- Security Pent 6' x 6'Check back soon
- Security Pent 8' x 6' Check back soon
- Security Pent 10' x 6' Check back soon
- Security Pent 8' x 8' Check back soon
- Security Pent 12' x 6' Check back soon
- Security Pent 10' x 8' Check back soon
- Security Pent 12' x 8'Check back soon
- Security Pent 14' x 8'Check back soon
- Security Pent 16' x 8'Check back soon
Framing: 44mm x 32mm.(extra framing in the security range)
Cladding: 12mm Tongue and Groove Shiplap with the option of 19mm.
Roof Boards: 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard.
Roof: Quality mineral felt.
Floor : 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard with the option of 19mm.
Door: 3' 915mm Wide, 1791mm high. Security bolted hinges and pad bolt protector as standard.
Windows: security style window with toughened glass as standard.
Door positions available: A LHH, B LHH, C RHH, D RHH, E RHH, F LHH, G RHH, H RHH, I LHH, J RHH.
Tallest Point: 6X4 7X5 2140mm. 8X6 and above 2216mm.
Lowest Point: 1987mm.