The Supreme Workshop is ideal for all your storage and work needs, it features extra height to the eaves to allow for working headroom and overhead storage. 4' (1.22m) double doors are standard, with a choice of 2'6" & 1'6" or 2'x2'. The doors make this the ideal building for storage of larger items such as garden furniture. The building comes with four fixed windows along one side.
Manufactured throughout using quality redwood tongue & groove timber.
FREE FITTING SUBJECT TO ACCESS
Building Height to Eaves- 76 3/4'' (1949mm)
Tallest Point - 92'' (2336mm)
10' x 6' (3.04m x 1.82m)
Please note the images shown are for illustration purpose only and each building will vary accordingly to the specifications. This building can be made bespoke to suit your needs, please contact us. ALL TIMBER SIZES ARE IMPERIAL AND NOMINAL.
Please note that our prices are currently being updated.
- The Supreme Workshop 6' x 6' Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 8' x 6' Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 10' x 6' Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 8' x 8'Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 12' x 6'Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 10' x 8' Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 12' x 8'Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 14' x 8'Check back soon
- The Supreme Workshop 16' x 8' Check back soon
Framing: 44mm x 32mm
Cladding: 12mm Tongue and Groove Shiplap with the option of 19mm.
Roof boards: 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard.
Roof: Quality Mineral Felt. heavy duty option available.
Floor: 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard with the option of 19mm.
Door: 4' Double Doors 2'6"on the right and 1'6"on the left, 1791mm high. Door position A to E available.
Eaves Height: 6'4" 1931mm.
Tallest Point: 4'Gable 2232mm 5'Gable 2245mm 6'Gable 2290mm 8'Gable 2422mm.