The Dalbury Canopy is one of the new additions to the Dalbury range. This canopy building is constructed as a roof that is attached to the Dalbury garden room with two upright supporting posts. The Dalbury Canopy is an architectural projection which will enhance the look of the Dalbury building.
Dalbury canopy provides shade and shelter in any weather. Customers may customise this building by having a full, open canopy or a closed canopy. This building will be an attractive focal garden structure.
THE PRICES ARE UNDER MAINTENANCE. PLEASE CONTACT US OR LOCAL AGENT FOR UP TO DATE PRICES.
- 8' Gable Canopy
- 10' Gable Canopy
- 12' Gable Canopy
- 14' Gable Canopy
- 6' Gable Canopy
The specification includes:
- Insulated Roof and Walls - insulated on site with 50mm rock wool insulation
- Strong ex. 2"x2" planed framework (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- Internal vertical clad with 12mm tongue & groove shiplap
- NOVIA breather membrane on the outside walls and internal walls have a NOVIA VC6 reflective air-tight vapour check barrier fitted before boarding
- 18mm tongue & groove matchboard floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong ex 2"x2" floor joists (45mmx45mm finished size after machining)
- High Specification Joinery - Mortise and tennon doors and windows which feature draught proofed sealed units - double-glazed
- 4' or 5' joinery made double hinged doors (5' wide x 6'6" high (1524mmx1970mm) or 4' wide x 6'6" high (1524mmx1970mm)
- Chrome fixings
- 5 Lever Lock
- Delivery - in most cases delivery is free, however some areas may incur a small charge, please enquire.
- The buildings are factory spray painted to a colour of your choice, with a choice of over 30 colours. Joinery will be painted inside and out. Although we use primer we cannot guarantee "knots" will not surface through the paint as this is a natural phenomenon and is due to resins in the timber.
- Internal boards are natural T&G OR Primed (ready to paint) MDF
- Electric - If you require electricity in your building we recommend an Electrician (of your choice) is on site for approx. an hour on the day of fitting to put the first fix in, to return when the building is completed to do the final fix.
- Access - we require at least 8' (2.43m) clearance for the sections to be delivered to your site.
- Payment Schedule – Payment for the product is required in three instalments they are as follows; first instalment is 15% of the overall order value and is payable at point of purchase, second instalment is a minimum of 40% of the overall order value to secure your delivery and installation date, the final payment is the balance payment and is required no later than 10 working days before the delivery and installation date. The building will remain the property of UK Garden Buildings Rugeley Ltd until full payment is received.
- We must have a flat and level and solid base for the Elite range of buildings, you will have problems with doors and windows if this is not the case, we reserve the right not to fit your building if the base is not flat and level, if we cannot fit the building on the first confirmed date, you will be charged a storage and failed delivery fee.
- Optional Extra of an insulated floor
- Optional Extra - Internally Painted
- Optional Extra - UPVC Windows and Doors
- FREE FITTING SUBJECT TO ACCESS - we can manufacture the building in smaller parts to access difficult areas however this is chargeable.